ViewIt is a OS X native, fast, extensible and very easy to use image viewer that supports most popular image formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and more. Images can be viewed in a window or in full screen mode. ViewIt has also tools for: quick image sorting, printing, digital cameras and EXIF tags. Anybody interested in adding his own features to ViewIt can easily do it through it plugin architecture.
What is new in this release:
- Bug fixed: File rename did not focus on text correctly
What is new in version 2.60:
- Bug fixed: "Open with..." menu behaving unreliably
What is new in version 2.58:
- Bug fixed: Crash on Mac OS X 10.6
What is new in version 2.56:
- Updated dcraw - new RAW file formats are avaialable, i.e. Sony .ARW
- Bug fixed: Crash when loading PICT files
What is new in version 2.55:
- Bug fixed: Cursor stopped auto-hiding
What is new in version 2.54:
- Make image caching faster
- Fixed date formatting issues
What is new in version 2.52:
- Bug fixed: Several stability improvements for El Capitan (10.11)
- Bug fixed: Initial info dialog could not be dismissed
What is new in version 2.51:
Several stability improvements for Yosemite (10.10).
What is new in version 2.50:
Several stability improvements
Delayed launch time after prolonged usage.