PhotoBulk is a must-have tool for those who work with a large number of images. The app enables editing photos in bulk - any number of images can be resized, optimized, watermarked, renamed and converted into a different format in one go. Adding a watermark to your images helps protect them from unauthorized use. PhotoBulk allows you to choose a text or image watermark, adjust options such as size, background, font. Thanks to a precise per-pixel controller you can choose the exact location of your watermark and rotate it under a certain angle. A preview window enables you to see what your watermark will look like before saving it.
The Internet is not really fond of bulky images, so to post your pictures online or share them by e-mail, you might have to resize them. Whether you need to fit them into exact pixels or proportions, let PhotoBulk do this for you - hundreds and thousands of images can be resized in a single click. Same applies to optimizing images. JPEG or PNG files can be optimized for various purposes - saving valuable space on your hard drive or sharing them online - without compromising their quality. Make a note though that optimizing PNG images might take a while, JPEG images can be processed faster. Your images will surely have default names given by the devices used for taking them, and most likely they are not self-explanatory. To make it easier to work with images, you might want to change their names. PhotoBulk enables you to do it in bulk by giving a new filename, sequence or changing a starting digit and a number of zeroes.
Some websites or apps won't allow you to upload images unless they have a particular extension. PhotoBulk helps you convert a large number of your images into the most popular formats - JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF - in a matter of seconds. Apart from offering you a powerful functionality PhotoBulk features a clean minimalistic UI and intuitive navigation. It is extremely easy-to-use - all you have to do is to drag-and-drop images into the app's window, select a required option and click 'Start'. You can save your most used settings as presets - this will save you lots of time and effort.
What is new in this release:
- Updated: completely brand new interface.
- Added: French, German and Spanish localizations.
- Added: option to add multiple watermarks types at once.
- Added: ability to preview and edit the watermark settings.
- Added: ability to rotate and resize a watermark in real-time.
- Added: font size dynamic change when resizing a watermark.
- Added: ability to add a multiline text watermark.
- Added: ability to move a watermark beyond the boundaries of the image.
- Added: option to add proportional watermarks.
- Added: option which allows to keep or delete a file's metadata.
- Added: ability to select JPEG Quality when saving a file as .jpeg.
- Improved: file optimization.
- Improved: file processing speed.
- Fixed: file size increasing on Macs with several displays (Retina and non-Retina).
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).
What is new in version 1.6:
Memory leak issue and other minor bug fixed.
You can edit 1 photo.