WebNative is a centralized, single point of access for digital assets and artwork. With a standard web browser, users can search for, download, upload, preview and re-purpose files and assets, 24-hours a day. The high degree of access enables efficient, multi-site collaboration, resulting in faster job turnaround and higher productivity.
What is new in this release:
WebNative Suite 17.0 provides new and enhanced features, including the most advanced database capabilities, more robust security and customization features, and tools to help you work smarter and faster. Among these new features are:
- Enhanced ability to search text content in a variety of file types, including HTML, PDF, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, QuarkXPress and Microsoft Office documents.
- Faster search speeds with a wider array of search options, resulting in quicker paging through long lists of results; a wider array of search criteria, like file events or video properties; the ability to save and share searches; and a method for narrowing searches by excluding folders and volumes.
Improved Mobile Device Access
- Optimized global access for the Apple iPad and other mobile devices.
- Seamless integration between the Asset Browser and Annotations tools for Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator to streamline global collaboration during reviews.
- More robust functionality for Asset Timer with tighter control over expired assets.
- New triggers and actions to automate workflows that use annotations, document versioning, and more.
- A new Uploader Distributor that allows users toA create and download their own custom desktop application for uploading files to the server.
- Ability to assign most WebNative Suite administrator tasks to users without limitation.
- An updated GUI, which consolidates key features and simplifies user access so users can easily: manage annotations and approvals; create customized sites for users worldwide faster and more easily; create and order custom images; identify links between documents and assets; view file information; work with metadata; set default page previews; manage document versioning; zoom in on text or graphics, and more.
- Support for computer-aided design (CAD) file formats, in addition to the 80+ file formats already supported with WebNative Suite.