Neat Image is a digital filter designed to reduce visible noise and grain in digital photographic images. It is a tool for owners of digital cameras, flatbed and slide scanners; and is for use by both professional photographers, and digital image processing enthusiasts. Neat Image not only reduces the high ISO noise associated with image sensors in digital cameras and scanners, it can also reduce the film grain visible in scanned slides and negatives, JPEG artifacts of overcompressed images, and color banding, and at the same time makes images sharper. Neat Image is indispensable in low-light, wedding, sport, and action photography.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for Photoshop CC 2014
- Added support for Photoshop Elements 13
- Improved support for new Mac OS X 10.10
- Improved tolerance to corrupted EXIF metadata
- Improved compatibility with EXIF metadata of Apple devices
- Added support for some new AMD GPUs based on Pitcairn, Tahiti and Hawaii chip series, for example, R9 270, R9 280, R9 290 etc.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed
Adobe Photoshop CS-CC
only a part of a large image is filtered