ConceptDraw PRO exports to most popular graphic formats, including Microsoft0 Visio0 2013 (.vsdx) and PowerPoint0 (.ppt), Adobe0 PDF and SWF, as well as .svg, .jpg, .png, and more.
ConceptDraw PRO lets you visualize ideas and data as diagrams, communicate through presentations and varied export options, and meet business-specific needs via the modular extensibility available in the ConceptDraw Solution Park. Multiple built-in presentation modes, easily customized printing options, and powerful export capabilities, allow you to communicate effectively with any audience.
ConceptDraw PRO templates and their associated libraries enable you to quickly get started making the drawing or diagram you want to make. Library objects can be customized and saved for later use. You can customize the scaling, color, line weight, label, and even the fill pattern of an object to use in later drawings and diagrams.
What is new in this release:
- Open and save to Visio 2013 VSDX file format (round trip import and export of newest file format)
- Improved open and save of Visio VDX file format (legacy Visio format)
- New connector types and connection technology (arc and Bezier) allow users to make quick and professional connections
- Extensive object libraries, samples, and templates are better integrated with ConceptDraw Solution Browser v2 (makes document startup easier)
- Exports to all Microsoft PowerPoint versions (including PowerPoint 2013)
- New ConceptDraw file format provides higher compression, making files smaller and easier to work with
- Expanded Hypernote linking capability expands on the Hyperlink capability of ConceptDraw v9
- Improved software stability, performance, and installation