SlideDog is a powerful tool that allows you to create stunning presentation shows by combining different file and media types. You can seamlessly blend a PowerPoint deck, PDF document, a website, Prezis, YouTube clips, Word/Excel files, images and movies together in a single presentation without having to stop the flow of your speech to bring up your next item on the screen.
SlideDog is also a great audience communication platform that allows presenters and attendees to connect in real-time through any web-enabled device. This allows presenters to easily distribute slides to the audience through their devices, as well as the possibility to chat, send polls and get feedback from them. By using the SlideDog Remote app, presenters can furthermore switch between presentation files, change slides, pause videos, read notes and much more from the palm of their hand.
SlideDog is tailored for use on dual displays and features a separate presenter screen with your playlist, timer and notes while the audience only sees your slides.
What is new in this release:
- Better and more robust YouTube playback (Requires Google Chrome installed)
- Live Sharing: Improved handling of network dropouts
- Preferences: Added new option to use PgUp/PgDn keys as next/prev on all file types
- Preferences: Added new option to disable automatic file switches (useful for events with several speakers)
- Fixed bug related to Chinese character encodings in file paths