XMIND, with clean and kind interface, is a revolutionary Presentation/Mind Mapping/Brainstorming software application. Your work will become simple and efficient. In XMIND, you can plan your meeting effortlessly by creating an agenda and finalizing details in one map with the hierarchical structure. All information in the map can be captured easily by filtering with markers and labels. During meeting, you can use XMIND to make presentation. With full content covering the whole screen, audiences can focus on certain point and grasp entire ideas at the same time. Meanwhile, audio notes will let you record everyone's voices as separate attachments to their own points. Your meeting will be structured soon. XMIND lets you instantly capture the ideas without disrupting the brainstorming process to define their precise wording or positioning. 'Enter' and 'Tab' keys provide an quick way to bring your ideas into maps as topics. By applying Filter or Drilldown, participants can focus on particular topics. All information will be recorded in XMIND as mind map. But this is just a beginning. XMIND can help you do the analysis now. Depending on Fishbone Charts and 2D charts, you can visually organize causal relationships in the complex ideas or events, increase awareness of cause and effect, and organize all material. XMIND empowers teams to creatively and effortlessly share ideas and information in a scalable visual map. Through powerful yet simple visualization, groups constructively work together to reach important conclusions and faster alignment. You can push all information, such as file, document, image into XMIND as attachments. You can separate whole arrangement into smaller, more focused aspects as multi-maps. If required, you can merge maps into one map. And all maps can be exported to kinds of formats, including Word, PPT,PDF/RTF and image etc.
What is new in this release:
- All New Designed "Brainstorming Mode".
- Save to Evernote.
- Advanced Theme Editor.
- Index View.
- Export to Microsoft Project.
- Export to Open Office (ODF).
- More themes, styles and markers.
- Import & Export XRB/XMind Resource Bundle.
- Add permissions in Local Network Sharing.
- Reorganized and improved toolbar, customize toolbar position.
- On Mac, XMind embeds Java 7 and no need to manually install Java anymore.
- Integrate Style View into Properties View. Add "reset style" option.
- Reorganize View Menu, add a sub-menu instead of the Views Dialog.
- New style notification window.
- New Sheet From Template.
- An option to hide paid features from menu and toolbar.
- Add a new balanced map structure.
- Improved context menu.
- New color picker.
- Improved Export to Excel.
- Add 120% value between 100% and 150% when zoom in/out a map.
- Many other minor improvements.
- On Windows (Portable version) and Ubuntu, the splash image won't disappear after XMind was successfully launched.
- When copy a link onto a topic in XMind, after export to PDF document, the link was failed to be opened.
- Part of task text was cut off in Gantt View.
- Fail to change the duration by dragging the task bar in Gantt View.
- The background color of a image/marker in a topic was covered in black or changed after exporting to PDF Map.
- The keyboard shortcut Ctrl + "+/-" can not be used to zoom in/out in Presentation Mode.
- In Task Info View, if the text content of a task is too long, all buttons on the right side will not be displayed until the text content is displayed in full.
- The internal web browser can not be used on Ubuntu.
- Fail to open attachment(s) after exporting to PDF Document.
- After exporting to Word, absolute link and relative link to file and folder are both failure; after exporting to HTML, only the relative link to file is failure.
- Fail to import MS Word files that contain Table(s).
- When main topic select a numbering style, the subtopic of floating topic can not select the same numbering style.
- The MindMapEditor is not dirty when editing notes in the floating notes editor, which causes that you will not be prompted to save the modified notes while directly closing XMind.
- Entering brainstorming mode while a topic is in edit mode will lead to mishandling of keyboard event.
- Relative hyperlink becomes absolute link in the exported PDF Document file.
- "Numbering Level Until" setting will be invalid after exporting to Word if the file has already included numbering.
- AutoNumbering was removed after exporting to Excel.
- The text's background of notes will be black after exporting to Word if the notes include bold font.
- The notes shows normally after importing a Mindmanager file into XMind. But after exporting from XMind to PDF Document and Word, the notes part will be filled in black.
- Part of contents was lost in XMind after importing from Word.
- On Windows, there may be a prompt to stall Bonjour service everytime while launching XMind.
- Many other minor bugs fixed.