The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application. This program is freeware with limitations, which means that there is a free version for personal and commercial use up to 10 users. It does not contain any advertising or popups. For commercial applications with more than 10 users there are commercial versions available with advanced features.
What is new in this release:
- Open an email with the new PDF attached.
- Suppress errors when running in non interactive mode such as service accounts.
- More paper sizes in XPS mode.
- Updated translations
What is new in version 126.96.36.19974:
- Abort print job if user in not interactive and dialogs should be shown.
- PrintToPrinter features fixed for running as a shared network printer.
- Fix for size of background PDF when running as a shared network printer.
What is new in version 188.8.131.5268:
Updated translation for Portuguese (Brazil).
What is new in version 184.108.40.20600:
- Click on balloon notification to open PDF location.
- Trial message is now a link for more information.
- Unicode font support brought back to previous level.
What is new in version 220.127.116.1188:
- Document Collector program added to help merge documents.
- New macro tag added.
- Text extraction was improved.
- FIPS compliance detection added for new operating systems.
- GUITimeout defaults to 0 for better performance on multi user systems.
- Application crashes caused by DEVMODE structure was fixed.
What is new in version 10.9.0.2300:
- Works with Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Improvements for non-interactive users.
- New installer switch: PostScriptLanguageLevel to control the language level of the driver.
- New installer switch: PostScriptOutputOption to control the output options of the driver.
- New installer switch: DPI to control the default resolution of the driver.
- New installer switch: AdvancedFeatures to enable or disable the advanced features of the PostScript driver.