Print Conductor is batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real timesaver. Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process. Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on "Start Printing" button.
All sorts of formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles. Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What is new in this release:
- Better printing quality of PDF files thanks to redesigned PDF engine
- Two times decreased traffic on network printers and decreased print job size
- Improved component for printing Word DOC, DOCX, RTF, MHTML
- Improved component for printing Microsoft Visio (*.vsd, *.vsdx) files
- Improved component for automatically printing PDF files using Adobe Acrobat API
- Dynamic fields values are automatically updated in Microsoft Word documents before printing
- Optional printing of attachments for Microsoft Outlook EML (*.eml) and MSG (*.msg) files
- Estimate number of sheets of paper required before the printing session
- Added support for Microsoft OneNote: ONE (*.one) format
- Added Swedish localization.
What is new in version 5.1:
- Adds the ability to change quantity of printed copies for each file in the list
- Adds the ability to sort files in "Open" window
- Adds the ability to batch print files with file path length more than 260 characters
- Adds additional parameters to print PDF files using Adobe Acrobat automation API
- Improves the algorithm for Microsoft Excel and Word files recognition
- Adds several minor improvements in the application graphics interface
What is new in version 5.0:
- New graphics user interface
- Ability to print a list of CorelDraw CDR and CGM files
- Ability to batch print PDF portfolio files
- Ability to print PDF files without annotations
- Ability to batch print password protected PDF, DOC and DOCX files
- Ability to batch print specific sections of Microsoft Word documents, print a specific range of pages or the entire file
- Print Conductor is now compatible with free eDrawings viewer 2016, 2015 and 2014
- Print Conductor is now compatible with free Autodesk Inventor Viewer 2016 and is able to batch print IDW files
- Ability to batch print CSV files
- Ability to batch print image files and photos in "Fit in frame" mode.
What is new in version 4.9:
Added WordPerfect WPD format supported for printing, new component for printing Microsoft Outlook MSG files, possibility to rearrange the order of files sent for printing, improved module intended for printing PDF files, fixed uncollated and locked documents printing issues.
What is new in version 4.8:
Version 4.8: improved algorithm for loading and saving printing preferences, improved module for printing HTML and MHT files, optimized module for mass printing OpenOffice ODF, ODG, ODS, ODP and ODF files, ability to print bulky Microsoft Word DOC and DOCX documents, ability to batch print EML message files, ability to mass print PostScript PS and Encapsulated Postscript Vector graphics EPS files, ability to print Autodesk Design Review DWF and DWFX files in batch mode.
What is new in version 4.7:
New printing component for Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, optimized PDF files printing algorithm and improved Microsoft Publisher and Outlook files printing modules.
What is new in version 4.6:
New ability to batch print MHT, Adobe PSD, JBIG image files, Windows metafiles (WMF) and Enhanced metafiles (EMF), Autodesk Inventor files (IDW, IPT, IAM, IPN), new batch printing algorithm to print HTML and HTM files, some fixes in Microsoft Word DOCX files printing function.
What is new in version 4.5:
Added ability of printing Microsoft PowerPoint PPS, PPSX and Java files
What is new in version 4.4:
Added ability to print XML, Excel XLSM, and SolidWorks documents in batch mode