Time tracking should be easy and effortless - that's what Caato Time Tracker is about. It's reliable, easy-to-use and hassle-free. It's perfect for you as a Small Business Owner, Designer, Consultant, Developer, Lawyer or freelance worker for tracking your worktime, billable hours as well as your projects and tasks. The new and improved Caato Time Tracker features a date range filter that lets you see just the tracked time you are interested in. With filter presets like 'Last Month' and our new Excel export, getting the report you need for billing your clients is a matter of seconds. The visibility toggle (Pro Version) lets you hide certain projects so that you can focus on what's important right now.
And if you're wondering how many hours you've already worked today, just take a look at the app icon and you'll know it. Easily stay on top of your time: Caato Time Tracker features a 3-tier hierarchy of projects, tasks and detailed time entries. The date filter lets you quickly check how many hours you worked on your projects and tasks in the defined timeframe. Relax and let Caato Time Tracker keep your time: You can always add, delete or edit entries on every level for maximum flexibility. Excel and CSV export options enable you to easily build reports with your favorite spreadsheet application or send them directly via e-mail (OS X 10.9 and higher).
What is new in this release:
- Context-sensitive Export to Excel and CSV with Formatting Options and E-Mail Feature (OS X 10.9 and higher)
- Date Range Filter to only view tracked Time in a certain Timeframe
- New Display in the Status Bar shows Sum of all visible Entries
- Project Visibility Toggle in Edit Mode (Pro Version)
- See today's Working Hours in the App Icon
- Online Manual & FAQ
- Space-saving Design saves 40% in Height compared to earlier Versions
- Optimized the Delete Workflow for Projects, Tasks and Time Entries
- Small Bugfixes, Design and Performance Enhancements
You can only manage 1 project in the free version. You can upgrade to the Pro Version in order to manage as many projects as you like.