Growly Notes lets you capture everything you're interested in, all in one place. Organize research projects, trips, to-do lists, or journals. Scrapbook your images, web links, and video clips. Your imagination is the only limitation.
Pages can contain almost anything: formatted text, images, movies, audio clips, PDF files, tables, lists, web and file links, and drawings you create in Notes. There are no rules for where things have to go: put an image beside text, or under it. Draw shapes on top of other notes. Put two snippets of text right next to each other. Click anywhere and start typing. It's really that simple.
Notebooks are organized into sections (the larger tabs on the left in the image above), each of which contains as many pages as you like. All the open notebooks are shown in one window, for easy navigation and quick jumps.
What is new in this release:
- New streamlined notebook tabs are available in both navigator styles.
- Save reliability improvements.
- Notes can now import Word 4 and 5 files as well as pre-OS X pictures.
- Link notes can be converted to text notes.
- Notes is now a 64-bit app.
- Many bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.0.5:
- When copying mixed text and images from web pages, the pictures used to be dropped. Now they're not.
- A new preference allows you to click on a note to select it.
- A new export option saves the export as a single PDF file with each page as a separate PDF page within it.
- Improvements to Insert?Date and Time, searching, and floating note windows.