Harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries with OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that's too important to forget. Whether you're at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices.
What is new in this release:
- OCR for Images - Search for text contained within images in your OneNote notebooks. OCR is now supported on new images added to OneDrive notebooks. You can even copy the image text and add it to your notes. Existing images will also become searchable soon!
- Hide authors - You asked, we listened. Now you can hide author initials in shared notebooks from the View tab.
- Close Window - This has been a popular request. You can now close the OneNote window without quitting the app!
- Bug fixes
What is new in version 15.3.2:
- More Password Protection Support - You're now able to create new password protected sections, and change or remove the password for existing protected sections.
- SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server - Open or edit notebooks stored in SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server on-premise document libraries.