Net Worth Pro lets you track your net worth, assets and liabilities (includes custom categories). Net Worth is the most important number in your personal finance. Tracking your Net Worth gives you the most accurate picture of your complete financial health.
Are you tired of using money management software that requires you to track all your transactions? Did you ever get tired of that and give up using them altogether? Did you realize that entering information into these programs, appropriately categorizing all of your spending isn't a good use of your time? It is just a lot of work to get a picture of your month-to-month money flow.
Why you should be using Net Worth tracking software:
1. See where you are now and where you are going - keeping you in touch with your money and knowledgeable about where you are on the road to where you think you're going. Net worth is the most accurate measure of wealth. Wealth is what is left over after all of your bills are paid -- and that's precisely what net worth is all about.
2. Make adjustments - It forces you to interact with your financial life. Yes your net worth can change, but only if you take action. Your everyday financial decisions need to be ones that promote increasing assets or decreasing liabilities.
3. Track your progress over time - Tracking net worth can be a great source of motivation. It forces you to set mental goals in an effort to push yourself to keep the overall number moving in the right direction.
4. Net worth can be important when applying for a loan. Since net worth is the best measure of overall financial strength, lenders are often interested in knowing what it is in determining whether or not they will approve you for a loan.
What is new in this release:
- Added a stacked bar chart option for the main net worth chart.
- Added a time scale for charts, chart scrolling.
- Fixed the error that caused the app to always start with the local store instead of iCloud.