Rapid PDF Count will show you how many pages are in many pdf's and generate reports for you with a few mouse clicks. Unicode file and reporting support, pdf portfolio file support - automatically extracts files from the pdf portfolio and counts the single pdf's, Zip archive support, Rar archive support, 7z archive support, count words in a pdf, count file size, pages & number of files, count words per page, count characters per page, no text pages counting, directory scanner for bulk files, file drag and drop support, save, load & append lists, continue counting from previous session, reporting options for text and csv files, sorting options, add and delete files or disable from use, command line support, color Gray/BW pages page counting, Page size counting e.g. A4, US Letter, A3, Landscape or Portrait pages counts. No extra 3rd party software required for this to work. License includes all v5.xx updates free of charge.
What is new in this release:
5.06 28/03/2017 1. added end delimiter for reports option. 2. added decimal points to page sizes for inches. 3. changing rounding to nearest for mm rather than rounding down 4. fix for adobe reader update interfering when doing validation. 5. checks validation path exists, if not then ignores.
What is new in version 5.05:
Version 5.05 features fix for report buffer size.
What is new in version 5.04:
1. added optional csv file separator setting in setup.
2. extra size color report outputed. with color/bw per page size.
3. fix for save dos parameters unicode fix.
4. added -d option on command line for running internal dos scripting afterwards for automation. e.g. rapidpdfcount.exe c:*.pdf -p -dc:script.par -q
5. added -x option on command line for page size counting on/off from dos script.
6. added -y option on command line for page color counting on/off from dos script.
What is new in version 5.01:
1. fixed email bug/suggestions/comments for unicode.
2. updated gray list file.
What is new in version 4.06:
1. update for page sizes, now gives a more detailed breakdown count per size rather than showing "Various Sizes". (if set in options).
2. fixed a potential small skip file when reporting bug.
3. fix for rotation counts.
4. added per color in detailed size breakdown option.
What is new in version 4.05:
1. added page size detection.
2. added landscape + portrait counting.
3. updated reporting for page size & orientation.
4. added page size, orientation to dos scripting.