Manage all of your financial accounts in a single place and gain control over your finances. Track all of the financial accounts you might have including banking, credit cards, investments and others. Generate a variety of customizable reports and budget to keep your spending on target. Track and monitor your individual investments and your investment portfolio as a whole. Perform these tasks and more in any of the 150+ different currencies available. Packed full of options to allow you to take total control of your finances. Adjust the information shown for transactions, increase font sizes, color code just about everything, tweak import settings, and generate custom reports. These are only a few of the many, many options available to you to personalize the app just for you. Store your file(s) on iCloud Drive and access them from your Mac, iPhone and iPad. Designed to give users complete control over their data. SEE Finance allows you to choose where you keep your data. Unlike similar programs, there's no forcing you to upload your personal data to a service outside of your control in order to access it from multiple devices. iCloud Drive lets you access your files from multiple devices, keeps them secure, and under your control. Features: - OFX Direct Connect Downloads* - Investment Tracking - In-depth Reporting - Budget Monitoring - Scheduled Transactions - Calendar and List Views - Quick Transaction Entry - Split Transactions - Batch Edit Transactions - Transaction Attachments - Multiple Currency Support - Import OFX, QFX, CSV, and QIF files - Export CSV, TXF, and QIF files - Create Multiple Files - Customizable Preferences - Companion iOS Version *OFX Direct Connect downloads is a service provided to customers by their financial institution. The institution may require enrollment and/or may charge a fee to use their Direct Connect downloads service. Generally only available with U.S. institutions.
What is new in this release:
What is new in version 1.1.8:
- Fixed an issue downloading investment historical quotes.
- Various other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.1.4:
- Minor adjustments and bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.1.2:
- Added a "Generate Backup" option in the File menu.
- The program will now generate a file backup every 24 hours if needed when left open.
- Can now select multiple recurring transactions and "Post Now".
- Adjustments made for macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility.
- Other minor adjustments and bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.0.6:
- Added the ability to customize the backup file storage location in the General preferences.
- Improved compatibility with OS X El Capitan.
- Various minor adjustments and bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.0.5:
- Added a hidden preference to be able to load files in the program without the saved last view being restored.
- When deleting an account setup for downloads the program will also prompt if the login credentials for the download connection stored in Apple's Keychain services should also be deleted. The login credentials are stored based on the account's ID and copies of the same file would also lose the connection credentials for the account.
- When creating a new account or setting up downloads for existing accounts the current institutions setup to download transactions do not pre-populate the available institutions list.
- Implemented a workaround for some bugs with download connections in OS X Yosemite.
- Fixed an issue where account downloads would not be sent if a previous download request didn't have any accounts requesting a download.
- Fixed an issue when switching the selected account to download transactions for and the login credentials fields not being cleared when going from an account with saved credentials to an account without saved credentials.
- Fixed an issue with the return key not selecting the next field after the Date field for transactions when the OS X Keyboard preference for "Full Keyboard Access" is set to "All Controls".
- Fixed an issue where creating a new transaction would select the "Lock" button or search field instead of the expected transaction editing field.
- Deleting a split transaction in an account's Transactions view now selects the previous split transaction instead of the overall transaction.
- Fixed an issue with the "Multiple Values" placeholders for amount fields.
What is new in version 0.9.17.5:
Various adjustments and bug fixes.
What is new in version 0.9.17.4:
Various adjustments and bug fixes.