HueGo allows users to sample colors from their display or from a color prism. HueGo can be made to float in front of other apps by selecting "Sampler is Global" from the "View" menu. Sample area is adjustable from 1 pixel to an 11x11 area. Easy to use, just open HueGo and press the escape key to begin sampling. Point to the color you want to sample and press escape again. Press Apple-c to copy the code.
What is new in this release:
- Added an often requested "Heads up" live RGB preview display!
- Fixed a possible crashing bug.
- Now a sandboxed app.
- Added better error reporting.
- Improved performance, reduced cpu usage.
- More accurate color rendering and sampling.