iLocalize is a powerful and intuitive application designed to help developers localize their applications. iLocalize handles multiple languages in the same project, offers custom glossaries and has powerful features to help incremental localization. Simply stated: save a lot of time when localizing your application with iLocalize!
The following features make iLocalize the best localization tool for bundled application:
- Very easy to use interface
- Powerful features to speed up the translation
- Robust incremental localization features
- Supports multiple languages in the same project
- Extensive support of glossaries
- Unicode support
- And iLocalize is available in several languages
What is new in this release:
- Beta version (English only).
- All XIBs use auto-layout.
- Some code modernization.
What is new in version 3.8.3:
- Use now the locale defined by the current language when launching the application being localized
- Do not mark a nib file layout as modified when a comment is modified
- Fixed a bug that prevented to read correctly certain TMX files
- Fixed a bug where exporting did not save modified files
- Fixed a bug that prevented a previous search to be reset when searching for file
- Fixed an invalid formatting character detection with certain UTF-16 encoding
- Fixed a bug that prevented a folder from being selected to update a project