JIRA Client is a desktop front-end for Atlassian JIRA issue tracker. JIRA Client integrates seamlessly with existing JIRA installations and allows frequent JIRA users to save time, manage issues effectively, concentrate on execution and work offline. Key features: offline mode with later synchronization. Three-pane main window, which shows filters with counters, a list of issues and details of a selected issue - all on the same page. Query builder, which allows to build any combination of filters. Query counters, which immediately show how many issues satisfy any given filter.
What is new in this release:
- This version comes with support for macOS Sierra and minor improvements
What is new in version 3.7:
- Now JIRA Client shows version statuses (not yet released, released, archived) depicted by an icon. Archived versions are displayed separately, after unarchived ones.
- Status category color is reflected in status icon.
What is new in version 3.5.2:
- Starting with this release, JIRA Client is signed for OS X GateKeeper; that solves the installation problems when OS X told the user that the package was corrupt or unsigned.
- JIRA Client now supports Apple Retina displays.