nibTranslate makes it easy to localize the user interface of Cocoa applications for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It supports .nib, .xib, and .strings files.
- Minimalistic, easy to grasp user interface
- Keeps track of number of untranslated strings
- Tracks what source files changed since they were last parsed by nibTranslate
- Keeps track what translated files need to be re-processed since last generation
What is new in this release:
- Adds compatibility with ibtool installation path contained in Xcode 4.3
- works around a problem with wrong 'bordered' button attribute in localized Mac .xib or .nib files.
- Double-clicking on a line in the "Occurences" table now opens the corresponding source file
- Improves handling of unreadable .xib and .strings files
- saves custom toolbar configuration
- More minor bug & typo fixes