XML-RPC Client is a free Cocoa-based developer tool for Mac OS X Tiger that allows you to access and debug XML-RPC web services from the comfort of your desktop.
Using XML-RPC Client is insanely easy.
- Type in the desired XML-RPC Endpoint URL.
- Type in the specific desired XML-RPC function to call.
- Click "Execute".
Upon completing the function call you will see three groups of information in the main tabbed display:
- XML Request: This is the raw XML request you have just sent to the server.
- XML Response: This is the raw XML response you have just received from the server.
- Object Response: This is a psuedo-code representation of the objects that were returned from the server.
What is new in this release:
Now a Universal Binary