Curio is the premier mind mapping, brainstorming, and project management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio's innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project. Curio's extensive feature-set includes tools to help you define the goals and scope of a project, collect research and take notes, brainstorm with mind maps, outline ideas and create to-do lists, construct conceptual diagrams and flowcharts, and even sketch out designs with pressure-sensitive pens. Also includes sophisticated archiving and built-in presentation capabilities.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed crash in the OS X font framework related to text editing in a Curio text figure (aka, no more "a" in the text highlight color control).
- Fixed crash in the OS X font framework when preloading the style cache (aka too many simultaneous font requests for El Capitan to handle?).
- Fixed crash involving splitter view when transitioning to or from full screen mode.
- Fixed issue where Organizer previews and PDF Mirroring wouldn't update correctly.
- Fixed issue where the "broken jump target" dialog could interfere with UI layout when loading a project.
- Fixed issue where rotated, scanned PDF's were not rendered within Curio with the correct orientation.
What is new in version 9.4.7:
- If you drag an image from Chrome into Curio we're now decoding the click URL and an appropriate title, just like images dragged from Safari.
- New Share menu choice to export selected idea spaces as a Curio project extract.
- Got rid of change made in 9.4.6 where focus was forced to the idea space after switching between idea spaces in the Organizer.
- Fixed minor redraw error with the underline figure style in mind maps.
What is new in version 9.4.5:
- If you hold Shift while dragging a figure around then it will be constrained to either move horizontally or vertically based on its initial direction.
- The Arrow Up and Arrow Down shapes now support the Auto inflate to minimize clipping feature on the Shape inspector's Display tab.
- New support for Reverse Shift Adopt Style Logic advanced setting.
- Fixed bug where trying to edit a brand new figure could result in the figure disappearing.
- Fixed very subtle bug where the Curio idea space may incorrectly handle clicks through an opened sheet, such as the Apply Style sheet.
- Subtle Yosemite fix which takes care of a quirky Actions popover inspector refresh issue.
- Fix so Curio's Spotlight plugin correctly loads tags specified by an override Application Support Folder advanced setting. Note that you have to specify its override value directly using its com.zengobi.curio.mdimporter value. See the advanced settings page for more info.
What is new in version 9.4:
- Curio's New Icon is Ready for Yosemite!
- Text Editing & Resizing Enhancement
- Container Figure Date/Time Modified Variable
- Superscript & Subscript Improvements
- Status Shelf Enhancements
- Added new Into bundled stencil with an arrow shaped figure going into another figure, as shown on the right.
- Modified the idea space and figure gallery windows so the default zoom is a bit smaller and the windows a bit bigger so you can see more items.
- Fixed the trial countdown display in the title bar so clicks on the countdown work correctly.
- Fixed presentation mode so it supports slideshows on the secondary display.
- Fixed a flakey Show Rulers item under the Format menu.
- Fixed issue where Zoom to Fit wasn't working correctly if you stepped past a folder.
- Fixed issue where double-clicking a text figure with an action wasn't performing the action.
- Using Command-LeftArrow/RightArrow will no longer extend the selection in the Organizer.
- The Show/Hide Checkmark context menu item now works correctly with a group figure.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the inspector bar text color well from working when editing an RTF file in the Organizer.
- We no longer warn you with repetitive Cannot save changes. Is the file read-only? occurring via the autosave system.
- Idea space links now correctly refresh their previews or icons if the linked-to idea space changes.
- Fixed a hang that could occur at startup if you immediately edited a text figure at the same time Curio was generating previews for figure styles.
- Fixed Format > Text > Writing Direction submenu so it now works correctly.
25 day trial