Pagico is a personal database that helps you to manage and keep track of everything: notes, tasks, lists, files, projects and contacts. You can store all kinds of things in its database, and Pagico will get everything neatly organized, and remind you of upcoming (and overdue, of course) tasks. Rather than just overwhelming you with lists of todo's, Pagico presents all your upcoming schedule in a visually appealing chart. Pagico is different than most other task planning programs. Here are a few highlights:
- Interactive schedule flowchart based on your todos
- Manage everything in one place: Notes, lists, tasks, and files
- Simple yet powerful cross links -- you can create hyperlinks between almost everything
- Dynamic project browser based on tags
- iPhone/iPad app available with cloud-based data sync (sold separately in the Apple AppStore)
- Cloud-sync available to sync data between your devices, and your team.
- Cross-platform compatibility: Pagico is available on Mac, Windows, and Ubuntu.
What is new in this release:
Reminders: Set up and customize reminders in Pagico for Desktop now! Best of all, since we're taking advantage of the iCal schedule component which is part of the OS X, you get reminded with and without Pagico running. Date Helper: Confidently type up dates and times like "tomorrow 7:20pm" (or "+10 day") and this little popup will show you exactly what you're getting. It will also allow you to easily set up alarms as well. Container Clean-Up: Simply choose the cut-off date, and select the desired action (hide or delete), and you're all set! This feature will go through everything in the current container (Inbox, a project or contact) and perform the designated action. It even goes into lists and hide (or delete, based on your choice) individual list items. Other Improvements
- Hiding individual list items is now possible
- Task completion date can now be changed.
- Fixed issues regarding appointments (notes with dates) in Flowcharts.
- Improved user experience for inviting peers to your workspaces.
- New progress display for long-running tasks, such as emptying trash and container clean-up, etc.
- Smart and static collections now have different icons in the sidebar.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Pagico 6.1 syncing with iCal.
- Minor improvements in workspace sync algorithm.
Full-feature 15-day free trial. Demo users cannot create new workspaces.