Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With web importing, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: the apps are sold separately, and the cloud sync service is free.)
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an issue with timers not counting down correctly while the computer is asleep.
- Correctly refresh the recipe view when editing prep time, cook time, and difficulty.
What is new in version 2.0.4:
- Added a SpringPad JSON importer.
- Added support for scaling recipes by arbitrary percentages.
- Added support for the en dash when scaling recipes with a quantity range.
- Added print options for a larger photo, and two-column layout.
- Added support for duplicating recipes.
- Added support for directly exporting a single recipe.
- Added a confirmation if you try to close the app while in the middle of editing a recipe.
- When copying images in the browser, they are now also copied to the clipboard so they can be directly pasted into an existing recipe.
- Added support for users with multiple keychains when storing Paprika Cloud Sync credentials.
- Changed wording of the confirmation button when you cancel a recipe edit to something less scary.
- Removed the Request Site button in the browser, these are now recorded automatically.
- Made the ingredients text box resizable when editing a recipe.
- Correctly update a timer's name after it has been changed.
- Fixed a bug related to re-saving recipe photos unnecessarily.
- Fixed a crash by disabling the ability to print a recipe you are in the middle of editing.
- Fixed a bug where ctrl-click was not bringing up the context menu.
- Fixed a bug related to the sorting of recipes when in the detailed list mode.
- Fixed a few bugs related to the thumbnailing of photos.
- Fixed the ability to login to various websites using Facebook/Twitter/Google+.