AnyDesk is the world's fastest most comfortable remote desktop application. Access all your programs, documents and files from anywhere, without having to entrust your data to a cloud service. All you need to do to get started is to download and launch the 1.1MB program file. No installation or (network-)configuration required.
What is new in this release:
- Enable/disable audio works now
- Receive connection window constraints were fixed
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Improved the request elevation feature. It is now possible to transmit credentials for an admin user in case the remote user has limited user rights and does not now the admin credentials. Furthermore, the feature now supports switching the user (fast user switch) after elevation has been successfull.
- Fixed a bug in the automatic remote keyboard layout detection.
- Fixed a rare bug which could lead to AnyDesk being unable to reconnect after a while.
- Improved the clipboard mechanism. This should solve problems with the clipboard.
What is new in version 1.1.5:
The port that is used for external connections can now be configured.