ScreenSharingMenulet searches for local and Back to My Mac hosts which are available via Remote Frame Buffer. Found hosts will be displayed in the menu with name and IP-address (optional). Just select a menu item to connect to the appropriate computer. Add ScreenSharingMenulet to the startup items to keep it permanently in the menu bar.
What is new in this release:
- Added an option to hide the About / Preferences Menu.
- Removed obsolte artwork by using template images.
- Minor improvements.
What is new in version 2.7.1:
- Better Artwork for the menu bar icon in Yosemite
- Display port number in Preferences without thousand separator
What is new in version 2.7:
- Yosemite support.
- Considers dark mode.
- Bonjour hosts are sorted alphabetically depending on localization.
- IP addresses of bonjour hosts are updated dynamically.