Clan Lord is a world of high fantasy role-playing on the Internet. Join thousands of players around the world whose online characters are exiled to a dangerous island chain, threatened by monsters, sorcery, and political strife. Not just hack and slash -- heal the wounded, study magic, and solve puzzles. Explore an enormous and constantly growing world. Improve your skills and learn dozens of mystical abilities. Characters work together, not against each other. Form and lead your own clan. Socialize with people worldwide. Join groups of friends for heroic adventures. Gather fame and power -- or scheme from the shadows. Undertake epic quest and drive the dramatic storyline.
What is new in this release:
- As it turns out, the v990 Mac client has its own problems with dialog boxes. Specifically, if you attempt to create a new character from the Character Manager, it will crash. Version 990.1 fixes that
What is new in version 987:
- The Mac client is now code-signed, which means that if you had previously needed to "allow apps from anywhere" in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, you can now use the safer and more secure "Mac App Store and identified developers" setting. (For Mac OS 10.7 through 10.11)
- Some of that client's dialog boxes received cosmetic touchups. If you find any that don't seem to be working as well as last version, please /BUG them.
What is new in version 978:
- Changes are occurring, albeit in a behind-the-scenes (dressing) room.
What is new in version v822:
- Nearly 100 new animals added to the coliseum whitelist.
- It's just possible that we might have solved the problem which was causing "Error receiving data from server" disconnections for players using the Windows client. No promises, though.