The Graph application is designed with one thing in mind: "You give it data and it gives you a graph." Other things like saving, retrieving, printing, help and exploration are designed to be straightforward, unobtrusive and as automatic as possible. Data is pasted from the pasteboard, fetched from web servers or the file system and inserted and edited using a table interface. Click-drag graphs to rotate and scan data. Click and hover over data to show their values. Thousands of graphic, graph and data attributes, including artwork, maps, autoscaling and many effects can be set by applying a skin made with Vvidget Builder (an optional Mac OS X desktop application). Data and preferences are organized by project and each project is persistent and automatically saved so you can show and retrieve your settings and data on subsequent use. Includes several 1D, 2D and 3D graph types such as bar, column, pie, line, area, scatter, 3D perspective scatter, trajectory and surface, volumetric, z-sliced cell, linear, semi-log, x-log, log-log, polar, r-log and many variations. If you have a graph idea that you think is appropriate for this Graph app then email email@example.com so we can give it our full attention.
What is new in this release:
- Designed for Yosemite and Mavericks.
- Improved table deselection of rows or columns.
What is new in version 10.7.9:
- Added direct graph data editing. Click data on a graph to edit, insert and remove that data.
- Improved the popover, including size-to-fit ability.
- Fixed an interaction bug where, with rare occasion, launching on Lion may caused the main window split view contents to incorrectly size.
- Fixed a slight index number formatter error in the popovers.
- For the release that is non-sandboxed and works with prior Mac OS X versions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing email@example.com with your concerns is the best way to provide feedback regarding this product. Your input is very valuable and is more meaningful with direct input.