iNMR can do all the things you expect from a traditional NMR program (and ten times more), plus the things you would expect from a genuine Mac application. The clean interface is the secret to the high user satisfaction and productivity. iNMR is being continuously updated and tailored to the needs of the customers. At the same time, it adheres to the conventions of the Mac interface because it is the only NMR software expressly written for Mac OS X. One-to-one support and tailored programming are included.
What is new in this release:
New importer for JCAMP-DX files; accepts the binary variant.
What is new in version 5.5.3:
- New console command: splitim().
What is new in version 5.5.1:
- Sparky and Pipe documents can be created with the command “Export All”.
- [Mac] option: Centered Frame.
- [Mac OS 10.11] When you drag a picture from another window, it remains where you drop it.
- [Mac] When the baseline dialog is Cancelled, the plot is cleared up.
What is new in version 5.4.9:
- iNMR can export a processed spectrum in the NMRPipe format.
What is new in version 5.4.8:
- Processing is undoable.
- Spectra can be subtracted even in case of partial overlap.
What is new in version 5.4.7:
- New Reporting Style: “Hide Integrals”.
- New JCAMP-DX filter.
What is new in version 5.4.6:
Editing of non-synched spectra.
What is new in version 5.4.5:
- [CPM] The dialog to select the experiments has an helpful title.
- [Windows] The Caps Lock is recognized as on the Mac.
- The manual now reveals a couple of previously hidden tricks.
What is new in version 5.4.4:
- The command Covariance has been moved under the submenu Symmetrize.
- New command: Hybrid Covariance.
- [Windows] Large 2-D plots are always feasible.
- [Mac] You can edit the list of solvents that appears into the dialog to calibrate the scales.
What is new in version 5.4.3:
- Manual Reindexed (Mac).
- New Bruker filter.
What is new in version 5.4.2:
- The Preferences dialog is more informative.
- Adapted for Helvetica Neue.
- "Subtract D.C." becomes "Balanced" and is ON by default (but for 1-H and n-D).