With 7 different tools, you can use MathTools for almost everything: basic operations, set theory and logic are just a few examples of the capabilities of this software. Use it as a basic or scientific calculator, or transform it into an amazing lab for your experiments with numbers. Analyze values, create and modify sets and subsets, work with monomials, polinomials, logic or proportions. Each tool is a different mini-app. Experience the power of MathTools, and discover a new way to study maths.
What is new in this release:
- Removed Math Styles Panel menu entry Recompose All. It is superseded by Rebuild All MathZones in the Math menu
- Moved Math Styles Panel menu entry Rebuild All (Use with care) to Math > Support as Clear Expressions and apply Math Styles again (use with care)
What is new in version 188.8.131.529:
- Available for InDesign, InCopy CS6 and CC (Creative Cloud), CC 2014
- New MathStyles, e.g.
- Horizontal Braces
- Resizing multi-segment fences, arrows, ...
- Preview support in MathStyle Options
- Incremental MathStyle Find/Change
- MathML import and export
- InDesign Server support