SnapNDrag is a simple application that makes screen capture extremely easy. Just click a button to capture and then drag the result off to another application or to the Finder. For example, to e-mail your captured screen, simply drag the result off and drop it on your e-mail application. No file dialog boxes to navigate and no temporary files to delete. It is that simple. There is really no reason not to download a copy today.
What is new in this release:
- Added ability to Import/Merge Libraries
- Added ability to change text alignment
- Drag-and-drop now working in List View
- Search Field is now in the toolbar
- Added option to automatically delete screenshots from Desktop after auto-import
- Added Emoji tool to the editor
What is new in version 4.2.4:
- Added ability to import existing screenshots
- Improved accessory control placement
- Fixed: screenshot browser now scrolls to show newly added screenshot even when sorting by Name
- Removed: little used shortcut to reset counter (you can still access this from the File menu)
What is new in version 4.2.3:
- Added "Show in Folder" to thumbnail contextual menu
- Lots of improvements to the Annotation Editor: Highlight Background, TextBox Background and Amount of Pixelation for the Blur Tool are now customizable.
What is new in version 4.2.2:
Fixed a bug where existing system screenshots can get erroneously added under some situations.
What is new in version 4.2.1:
When editing text in the editor, opt-enter now ends editing Fixed an incorrect behavior with the text box in the annotation editor Fixed a bug where system screenshots are not imported in some situations Fixed a bug where the same system screenshot is repeatedly imported
What is new in version 4.1.9:
In the Editor: you can now drag while holding down the option key to make a copy of an annotation object. The main viewer window can now be closed without hiding the app. This is useful when you have editor or floating windows opened.
What is new in version 4.1.6:
Fixed: Capture cursor option now works again. Improved undo behavior in annotation editor.
What is new in version 4.1.5:
Make duplicates of existing screenshots with annotations. Print one or more screenshots directly from the history browser. When one or more text boxes are selected, you can now use cmd-plus, cmd-minus to adjust font size; cmd-B to toggle bold; cmd-I to toggle italic. Many other small enhancements and minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.1:
Fixed a bug where app would crash when a folder is renamed to an empty string. Improved keyboard navigation.
What is new in version 4.0:
- Move library from Application Support out to the Pictures folder.
What is new in version 3.6.1:
SnapNDrag no longer needs to rebuild the library even after the app quit unexpectedly.
What is new in version 3.6:
Added an option to keep SnapNDrag in the background after taking a screenshot.