Dashlane is a service that revolutionizes the online experience by replacing the drudgery of everyday transactional processes with convenient, automated simplicity - in other words, letting you get to the good stuff faster. Buy in seconds anywhere, no typing required. Automatically fill out all checkout fields with one click. Store all the info you need to buy online in one secure, private place. Your Dashlane password is the last one you'll ever need. Stop remembering passwords, let the app do that for you. Gauge security of your passwords and easily upgrade them. Only your Dashlane password can unlock your data and only you have it. Sign in automatically to your favorite sites, without lifting a finger. Manage multiple accounts on the same site easily and quickly. Choose which sites you'd like to get into fast, and which you don't. The smartest, most accurate form-filler you've ever seen. Instantly fill out any form with a single click. Manage multiple identities, addresses, payment info and more to fill out forms all kinds of forms. Store your software license numbers, wi-fi passwords, gift list, ideas or anything you'd like. Super-safe and private, and accessible wherever you go. Keep your data secure and private. All data is AES-256 encrypted locally on your computer. The only way to access your data is with your master password, which only you have. Not even Dashlane can touch your data. You can remotely deactivate any device you've synced to your account in case of loss or theft. Multi-platform and synced to the cloud. Access your data wherever you are. Use it on Macs, PCs, at home, on your favorite browser, and your preferred smart phone and tablet. Dashlane goes everywhere you go, and nowhere else.
What is new in this release:
Introducing Dashlane 3 - An All-New, Team-Friendly Dashlane!
- New: A New Sharing Center in the main menu. Easily and securely share passwords and notes with other users. Manage shared items and access levels. Updates to shared items sync automatically between users.
- New: Add Emergency Contacts - Make sure essential passwords can be temporarily accessed by co-workers or loved ones in case of emergency.
- New: A complete redesign and enhanced UI.
- New: Added a "View Password History" setting, so you can keep track of old passwords. Available under Tools > Password History.
- New: Added a setting to refresh the icons in your Password list. Available under Tools > Refresh Website Icons
- New: Added a button to select all items in a category in a click (PC only)
- New: Quick-action buttons are displayed when you mouse over credentials in the app (PC only)
- New: A better visual experience for high DPI screens on Windows (PC only)
- New: Revamped search results (Mac only)
- Improved: Major enhancements to speed and performance