HitmanPro 3 (32-bit) is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls). Just relying on a single vendor is not sufficient to completely protect you. You do need a second source to make sure you are secure. HitmanPro 3 (32-bit) is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than five minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). HitmanPro 3 (32-bit) does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
What is new in this release:
- ADDED: Forensic based detection of MultiPlug adware.
- IMPROVED: Windows 10 support
- UPDATED: Embedded white lists.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- IMPROVED: Remnant scan.
- FIXED: Rare Illegal Instruction exception caused by bug in MSVCR120 on 64-bit system.
- UPDATED: Polish language.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
IMPROVED: Remnant scan, specifically handling of user registry keys.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- IMPROVED: Remnant scan
- IMPROVED: Forensic clustering
- IMPROVED: Command line switch /proxy is no longer case sensitive
- FIXED: False positive on jusched.exe
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- FIXED: Handling of Proxy Auto-Config (PAC) files.
- ADDED: Command line switch /proxy< noproxy|auto|wpad|http:|server:port>
- IMPROVED: Remnant scanner.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- FIXED: Problem introduced in build 233 causing HitmanPro to stop working.
- IMPROVED: Detection and removal of new variant of Reveton ransomware.
- FIXED: Issue with the Internet Explorer cookie enumerator causing the scan to never finish.
- FIXED: Issue causing HitmanPro to stop working.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- ADDED: Detection and removal of file-less registry-based Poweliks trojan. Both Run and CLSID variants.
- ADDED: Integration of Department Of Justice ransomware user32.dll decrypter.
- IMPROVED: Detection of local proxy servers.
- IMPROVED: Removal engine to handle malformed file/folder names.
- IMPROVED: Detection of malformed registry values.
- IMPROVED: Removal of specific ZeroAccess variants.
- FIXED: False positive on user32.dll on Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- FIXED: Rare crash when user clicked on Activate Free License on machines with specific NVIDIA GeForce driver.