It's a cross platform utility designed for performing various checksumming activities. It supports varity of standards including CRC-32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, and SHA-512. Also generated results can be validated within the application. Results can be saved to a text file format.
What is new in this release:
- Stable release. version 1.0
- Tootip support added.
- new logo and splash screen** (**Only for Windows)
- Audio notification added.
- Right-Click context menu added including cut, copy, paste, select all, and delete.
- Whole new GUI.
- 30% faster computation than previous release.
- AIO bundle for cross-platform usage.
- Improved log file generation.
- and Various stability bugs fixed.....
Java Runtime Environment 7