Wi-Fi Password Recovery is a professional tool to recover your forgotten or lost Wi-Fi password (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK passwords) with ease. Not only supports CPU mode, Wi-Fi Password Recovery is featured with GPU acceleration technology which makes the recovery up to more than a hundred times faster when compatible with ATI or NVIDIA hardware is present.
With 5 types of password attack options, you can customize the most suitable settings to find the password easier and faster.
- 1. Dictionary Attack: This attack is intended to seek the possible password based on dictionary file(s). This dictionary can be the integrated one or the one you provide.
- 2. Word Attack: This type of attack tries all possible variations and mutations of the given single word.
- 3. Mask Attack: With the mask attack, you can check for passwords with the known/complex structure.
- 4. Combination Attack: This attack type generates all possible two-word password combinations from input dictionaries.
- 5. Hybrid Attack: This attack is similar to Dictionary Attack described above, but all mutations are set by the user. Here you can select one or more dictionaries, as well as several mutation rules.
Key Features of Wi-Fi Password Recovery
- 1. Decrypt and hack all types of wireless keys or passwords no matter how strong they are (support up to 64 characters), including WPA-PSK /WPA2-PSK text passwords.
- 2. With GPU acceleration technology to find password easier and faster. The technology supports up to 4 NVIDIA boards such as GeForce 8, 9, 100, 200, 400, 500 and 600-series, as well as AMD/ATI video cards such as Radeon HD 5000, 6000 and 7000 series. If more than one card is installed on the computer, Wi-Fi Recovery allows selecting which ones to use for the recovery.
- 3. Provide five types of attack options. You can set to seek password based on dictionary file(s), as well as brute-force attacks with variations facility.
- 4. Automatically save the password information including SSID, Hash number, and password in the Successful .txt in the directory of executive program.
- 5. Audit your wireless network security. The more time you need to crack the Wi-Fi password, the much better security condition you are in.
- 6. Support all Wi-Fi router brands: Apple AirPort Express, Asus RT-AC66U, Baffalo, Linksys, Netgear, TRENDnet, Western Digital, ZyXEL.
What is new in this release:
Version 2.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.0:
Version 188.8.131.52. Supports Windows 10, optimizes UI, includes unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206 build 1887:
Version 220.127.116.11 build 1887 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Limited dictionary, shows only 2 letters of password