Website Insight provides a neutral, analytical view of your website - it's like looking at your pages through a search engine's eyes. Browse through the generated report and get valuable insight in the experience and impressions of your human visitors too. Have you ever looked at your web page contents through a search engine's eyes? Ever wondered what a neutral visitors impression is when he or she reads what's there? Website Insight will help you see. Buddy breaks down your content structure, analyzes meta data, counts and verifies link, summarizes what you emphasized and more. Website Insight has your back too. Remember when we respecified our site? Buddy diligently pointed out the broken links, reported neglected meta descriptions, and listed header information. We just can't imagine what we would have done without him. SEO is often described in mysterious terms such as "The methodology behind improving your website's search rank." What really counts is what we call "Visitor Friendliness." If you make the visit a relevant and interesting experience, it will impress search engines and human visitors alike. It's a continuous process that you need a buddy for. A buddy that can help gather the relevant data. A buddy that helps you crunch the numbers. A buddy that gives you a neutral, honest perspective. A buddy that never gets tired, and never complains. Website Insight is that buddy - tireless and anxious to help you following every update, change, tweak, or page addition.
What is new in this release:
- Custom Reports for Responsive Site Designer - (Create a fully customizable and responsive report)
- Website Insight Report Pack now includes RSD templates (36 templates total for RLM & RSD)Support for Windows 10.
- Missing Windows Pin Icon Recommendation
- Avoid Empty SRC Recommendation
- Since these files are compressed already, we now ignore minified versions of CSS and JS files for any recommendations.
- Due to some recent changes with Google and Bing, we updated the way we scan for results for Google Plus & Bing results. Information will now be even more accurate.
- For the Moderate Recommendation Large Page Size, we increased the value for large page threshold from 100k to 900k
- For the Moderate Recommendation Large Image Size, we increased the value for large image threshold from 900k to 1400kb.
- Updated Google Safe Browsing URL under Website Health to use the new preferred link.
What is new in version 3.0:
Support for Windows 10.