A Dystopian Document Thriller. The communist state of Arstotzka has ended a 6-year war with neighboring Kolechia and reclaimed its rightful half of the border town, Grestin. Your job as immigration inspector is to control the flow of people entering the Arstotzkan side of Grestin from Kolechia. Among the throngs of immigrants and visitors looking for work are hidden smugglers, spies, and terrorists. Using only the documents provided by travelers and the Ministry of Admission's primitive inspect, search, and fingerprint systems you must decide who can enter Arstotzka and who will be turned away or arrested.
What is new in this release:
- No new content.
- Show helpful error when trying to run without enough OpenGL.
- Fixed some issues with continuing a game in progress.
- Fixed "Invalid News0" citation message.
- Fixed crash when continuing from day 9.
- Fixed double-detain bug on scripted entrants.
- Corrected citation penalty amount text.
- Removed Jorji and made day 3 a much more casual-friendly experience.
- Just kidding. It seems the last fix worked. No more changes to day 3.