MacDive 2 comes with a brand new coat of paint on the outside. But the changes don't stop there. It's been redesigned from the ground up on the inside, too. This all adds up to a user experience that is better than ever. It's not a Mac app without Cover Flow - view your photos in style. Take the hassle out of adding photos to your dive log. Let MacDive automatically add them all to the correct dive for you - and then view them on the dive profile. All new gear management makes managing your gear easier than ever. Create your own groups of gear using an intuitive drag and drop interface. And then let your gear and your groups be automatically added to dives. Log and track your certifications.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for the Suunto EON Core.
- Added Isle of Man Flag
- Countries now translated to try and match Flags.
- Replaced US State Flags with new versions, including retina.
- Improved readability of Profile Inspector.
- Dive Inspector Notes now uses a fixed-width font.
- Various importer fixes.
- Minor UI improvements.
What is new in version 2.8.2:
- Added Active Gear Owned statistic to Divers.
- Gear groups now also show the total cost of their contents.
- Added Year as a smart log filter.
- Minor improvements.
- Fix reading pressure from a Perdix AI.
- Fix average depth calculation for the Divesoft Freedom.
- Fix issue where you couldn't paste GPS coordinates to search for sites.
- Fix PPO2 calculation for multigas dives with a Mares Icon HD.
- Fix some issues when filtering and switching between various views.
- Fix connecting to the i750t.
- Fix reading the date from some a Genesis React Pro.
- Fix issue editing existing smart logs that use dates.
- Fix smart logs not appearing after a sync.
- Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.8.1:
- Improved selection of dive sites via the Inspector.
- Better handling of empty temperatures.
- Added ability to filter Statistics bar graphs.
- File > New Item updated to describe what it will create (New Dive, New Critter, etc).
- New flags.
- When inserting new dives manually, select and scroll to them.
- Available gases/tanks are now sorted by name.
- Added option to sort critters by Category.
- General download improvements.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Fix issue with undo/redo.
- Fix issue downloading from a Predator.
- Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.8.0:
- Added option to sync via iCloud (requires macOS 10.11+).
- Added support for the Shearwater Perdix AI.
- Added support for the Aqualung i750t.
- Added a new flag (Azores).
- Dive Inspector shows alarms in the raw table again.
- When duplicating gear the purchase date is now copied.
- The Profile Inspector will now colour PPO2 if it is high.
- Added a "Download Recent..." menu for recently used devices.
- Minor internal improvements.
- Fixed some alarms not displaying from a Petrel/Perdix.
- Fixed issue downloading from an AV1 in certain cases.
- Fixed issue creating extra critter categories.
- Fixed reading free dives from a Nemo in some cases.
- Fixed issues reading from a TX1 in some cases.
- Minor misc bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.7.1:
- Add support for the Aeris A500 AI.
- Add support for the Aqualung i550t.
- Add support for the Sherwood Vision.
- Revamped AutoAdd (better UI, Critter matching, faster).
- Added ability to export and import sites (via XML).
- Added ability to export and import critters (via XML).
- Add new bar graph for Dives By Month.
- Allow autocomplete by substring on Critters.
- Dive Inspector notes font is now slightly larger.
- Don't allow drawing profile selections if there is no profile.
- Use a more appropriate default tank size when there are no tanks.
- Site Average Rating should update correctly now.
- Buddies in the General tab of the Inspector should update correctly now.
- Critter Thumbnails will now refresh as photos finish syncing.
- Download NDT from the Pro Plus 2.1.
- Improved support for the Dacor Darwin Air.
- Various improvements updating the status bar when things change.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Lots of internal tidy-up. Welcome to the future.
- Fix issue where it was difficult to move a map pin.
- Fix issue where editing pins on a map would cause display issues.
- Fix issue upgrading versions on macOS Sierra.
- Fix issue downloading from a Petrel 2 in certain cases.
- Fix issue downloading from a Suunto DX in certain cases.
- Fix graph profile inspector being fuzzy on non-retina devices.
- Fix a crash viewing statistics on OS X 10.9.
- Fix obscure issue that would disable sites from the dive inspector dropdown in certain cases.
- Fix temperature for Tusa Zen Air.
What is new in version 2.7.0:
- Redesigned Profile Graph.
- Redesigned Statistics graphs.
- Added Critters.
- Added Critter and Critter Category smart log criteria.
- CoverFlow and Profile Images now show any tagged Critters.
- Updated all maps to use Apple Maps.
- Replaced Average SAC graph with Average Bottom Time.
- Added support for the Aqualung i300.
- Added support for the HeinrichsWeikamp OSTC 4.
- Added support for new OSTC 2 variant.
- Improved support for handling multiple gases.
- Improved support for the Suunto DX.
- Improved support for Seabear devices.
- Improved support for the Suunto EON Steel.
- Read PPO2 from the Cobalt.
- When merging dives, only create one tank if the dives use the same gas.
- Improved support for reading gas mixes from the Hollis TX1.
- Improved repetitive dive/surface interval calculation for some devices.
- Added support for Prefer Bottom Time preference when reading from some Mares devices.
- Double-clicking on an image in the Certification, Gear or Site inspector now opens the image in Preview.
- Double-clicking on a row in the Sites table view now opens the inspector.
- Improved retina support in some places that were missing it.
- Improved thumbnails in Sites view.
- AutoMerge now copies Signature.
- Next Dive and Previous Dive in the Dive Inspector replaced with up/down arrows.
- Improved Site/Gear thumbnails display/loading in Thumbnail view.
- Many minor performance improvements.
- Many minor visual improvements.
- Fixed reading dates for certain Oceanic devices.
- Fixed reading gas changes for some newer Suunto firmwares.
- Fixed issue downloading from a Suunto D6i in some cases.
- Fixed issue exporting DAN files in certain cases.
- Fixed issue reading multiple tanks from an Icon HD.
- Fixed surface interval display.
- Fixed issue where profile bookmarks/images might not display immediately.
- Fixed issue where cloud preferences could be disabled after registering, until restarting app.
- Fixed issue where profile images wouldn't appear immediately.
- Fixed some issues with incorrect statistics in certain cases.
- Fixed issue where site thumbnails would not display after filtering.
- Fixed issue where Undo was sometimes disabled, even though it was available.
- Fixed crash printing logs in certain cases.
- Fixed numerous minor display issues.
- Misc minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.6.5:
- Added export to UDDF.
- Added a flag for Ascension Island.
- Loosened auto merge time matching.
- Improved statistics graphs.
- Improved DM4 database import.
- Minor performance optimisations.
- Fixed issue where alarms from an EON Steel weren't added correctly.
- Fixed a crash displaying statistics graphs when unexpected data was encountered.
- Fixed issue where NDT wouldn't display in some cases.
- Fixed reading CNS from some devices.
- Misc minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.6.4:
- Added support for the Beuchat Mundial 2.
- Added support for the Beuchat Mundial 3.
- Added support for the Suunto Vyper Novo.
- Added support for the Suunto ZOOP Novo.
- Added support for the latest Suunto firmware updates.
- Improved UDDF import.
- Improved XML import.
- Fixed issue reading from Shearwater Perdix.
- Fixed issue with automatic updates in some cases.
What is new in version 2.5.0:
- MacDive now supports syncing with the cloud via Dropbox.
- Added support for the Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC 2.
- Added support for HwOS 1.92.
- Added support for the Mares Smart Apnea.
- Added support for the Seabear H3.
- Read PPO2 from more Suunto devices.
- Read PPO2 from more Mares devices.
- Added support for some new features of UDDF.
- Allow adding PDFs as Photos/Images.
- Added right-click context menu option to Tag to all selected dives without overwriting existing tags.
- Fixed reading CNS% from a HelO2.
- Fixed issue reading dives from an OSTC 2N with no gases configured.
- Fix downloading from a Mares Smart in certain cases.
- Fixed issue numbering dives from a Suunto EON Steel in some cases.
- Fixed intermittent crash after finishing a download from an EON Steel.
What is new in version 2.3.7:
- Added support for the Mares Smart.
- Added support for the Oceanic VTX.
- Added support for the Sherwood Amphos Air.
- Added support for the Suunto EON Steel.
- Added various new Smart Log criteria for Tanks.
- Enhanced managing of Gear service dates.
- Fixed a crash displaying SAC statistics.
- Fixed issue causing syncing to get stuck Preparing Database.
- Fixed issue where some dives wouldnat be renumbered correctly.
- Fixed issue reading certain LVD files.
- Fixed issue reading XML files.
What is new in version 2.3.5:
- Added support for the Mares Puck 2 (2013).
- Fixed a fatal crash on OS X 10.6.
- Fixed issue where on some occasions licenses would be invalid on Yosemite.
- Fixed reading the surface interval from a Hollis TX1.
Limited download of data.