Tribal Trouble is a fast paced realtime strategy game where your job is to lead your cartoonish and somewhat clueless kinsmen (be it Vikings or Natives) to new discoveries and victories as tribal clashes rage across tropical and northern islands. Unlike most other RTS games, Tribal Trouble is quite easy to grasp and offers single player skirmish and campaign games as well as online multiplayer battles on a near infinite number of maps.
What is new in this release:
- Lag reduced: The network code has been optimized even more, to make sure lag in multi player is not an issue.
- Bug fix: No more "Waiting for players" in single player.
- Bug fix: Memory leak in campaign, caused the game to crash when playing many campaign levels in a row.
- Bug fix: Tower tutorial could crash when using the cheat codes.
- Bug fix: Spear trajectory was off when throwing up hill.
- Bug fix: Network race condition fixed.
- Workaround: Game could hang in Mac OS 10.3.
- 700 MHz CPU (1000 MHz or better recommended)
- 128 MB memory (256 MB or more recommended)
- 500 MB harddrive space
- NVIDIA Geforce/Geforce 2 MX, ATI Radeon 7200 or similar graphics card (NVIDIA Geforce 2 Ti or ATI Radeon 7500 or better recommended) with full OpenGL 1.2 support
- 32 MB video memory (64 MB or better recommended)
- For multiplayer, a 56 Kb/s modem is required (broadband connection strongly recommended)