aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define: for example, make an abbreviation "myname" to insert your name "First Middle Last" in any application.
With aText you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
aText also makes it easier to type hard-to-insert symbols, images, formatted text.
Insert the current date and time in any format.
Embed clipboard content within snippet, embed snippet within another, send keys, use editable fields in snippet.
Reposition the cursor in the expanded snippet.
Import data from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed a crash issue when computer sleeps.
- Added "Undo expanding" hotkey.
- Added option "Editable" for singleline and multiline field.
- Some improvements in Fields editor (when expanding snippet with field).
- Added "Move to" item to Main window's context menu.
- Fixed displaying bug of snippet menus.