This application can be used to: limit computer access time, record what applications were launched, record what Web sites were visited, block selected Web sites, record screen captures, record keystrokes ( keylogger ), generate statistic usage charts in MS Excel. You can do all of the above remotely from any computer which runs in the same network and you receive live update about user activity. This is useful for parents which want to restrict the amount of time their children use the computer. Also the parents can see what applications were used and which Web sites were visited by children and for how much time. Also a system administrator can monitor users activity and enforce the access time on any computers in the local network. For each restricted user the administrator user can specify: a time interval when the user can use the computer, the maximum amount of time allowed in this interval, the period of time when a new login is denied after the allowed time was used, bonus time (as a reward). These restrictions can be set either: the same every day, each day of week can have its own interval and amount of time. From the remote computer you receive live notifications about user activity (tooltips on taskbar).
What is new in this release:
Version 188.8.131.52 updates contact information in the 'About' dialog box.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Version 220.127.116.11 Added Express consent page in the setup wizard according to Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation.
Version 18.104.22.168 includes the following new features:
- Fix: Bonus time was increased to a huge value under certain conditions when the time interval restrictions was in effect.
- Fix: "Find" option was working until Find dialog was dismissed, subsequent Find dialogs were ignored.
- Ability to "Select all" web filters in list when Ctrl+A is pressed.
- When multiple web filters are selected in list they can be enabled/disabled by a single click on one check box.
- Ability to set weekly time limits on top of daily restrictions.
- Fix: loading user activity sometimes had a "file not found" error.