iDefrag is advanced Mac OS X disk defragmentation and optimization tool. Supports the very latest features of HFS+, including journaling, case sensitive filenames and adaptive hot file clustering (which means it won't mess-up the Hot Zone).
What is new in this release:
- Fixed iDefrag to work on 10.10 again (was partially broken in 5.1.2 because of a bug in OS X and/or the developer tools relating to code signatures).
- Improve the rejection of old licenses to make it obvious what’s happening.
- Fixed an unusual crash that might be caused by pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
What is new in version 5.0:
- Minor change to the behaviour of the "Check for Errors" option.
- Compatible with upcoming Gatekeeper changes in 10.9.5 update.
- Fixed a hard-to-trigger bug in our HFS code that might have caused a crash.