IP Camera Cloud is a complete video surveillance solution for Mac and iPhone users. While there are several surveillance apps for Mac, only IP Camera Cloud presents a complete solution that allows to record video from IP Cameras on your Mac, store a copy of the video in our Cloud Servers for 30 days and access live and recorded video remotely from iPhone without tweaking your firewalls nor configuring dyndns.
IP Camera Cloud lets you keep an eye on your home and business. Monitor one IP Camera or dozens installed at different sites, seamlessly. Review recorded video and incidents effortlessly using one-click replay. Use companion iPhone app or a Web Browser to monitor your place from anywhere.
- Monitor IP cameras from many manufacturers (Axis, Foscam, Panasonic and many more)
- Record video on your Mac from up to 20 IP cameras simultaneously.
- Watch multiple cameras on the same screen.
- Visually create camera groups and different layouts to quickly switch between your home/office cam groups, etc.
- Auto-detection for many camera models, so you do not even need to know the address of your camera to add it.
- Records video always or on schedule or only when motion is detected.
- Records video on internal hard drive, or any attached or network hard drives.
- Visually shows when video was recorded. You can see all motion events in the time line.
- Advanced iPhone/iPad app lets you control the recorder, receive motion events, and more.
- You can connect to the Cloud from another Mac or from iPhone/iPad. Remote connection is secured by HTTPS.
Supported IP Cameras: http://dcomplex.com/recorder/#camlist