Socks is a utility for troubleshooting, maintenance, optimization and customization for Mac OS X. Socks allows you to:
- Optimize system features to improve general performance, save hard drive space, and conserve RAM.
- Maintain data structures relied on by your system and applications to keep them running safely and smoothly.
- Troubleshoot crashes, odd behavior and the "spinning beach ball."
- Generally customize your computer to better fit your needs.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an issue causing Socks to crash if a license file was double-clicked while the initial Sparkle configuration dialog was open.
Inability to run more than three tasks in a queue at once. Inability to schedule queues.