A full-featured application in which the user can generate, administer, archive, upload, export, and score tests. Features of the program include: > Up to 10 different types of questions can now be included within a single quiz file. > Un-graded survey questions can be included within the quiz. > Question types include Multiple Choice with multiple correct answers and Short Answer with multiple responses required. >Users may include multiple pictures with each question. > Essay questions may be included and graded by the test admin. > The new Practice Mode allows test takers to immediately see the correct answer(s). > Test creators can append a test onto another test. > Test questions can be added to the end of the quiz or inserted between to existing questions. > Test scores can be exported to TSV format for importing into spreadsheet programs... > Administrators can print out multiple version of a quiz with corresponding answer sheets for each version. > Users can format a test for printing within QuizMaker Pro > Exported scores now include the date taken. > Program can be set to use a computer voice to read questions and answers. > Test analysis shown with graphical representation. > Individual score data shown from within the scores screen > Whole test Find/Replace > Quiz explanations show within the test window. > A styling toolbar makes adding text styles easy. > Test creator may assign a point value to every question, thus weighting certain questions. > A Category may be set for each question.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed: Error reported by some users when creating initial class.
- Fixed: Duplicating a question no longer links the questions together
- Fixed: Using an apostrophe in Class or Student names no longer produces an error
- Fixed: Made the warning that the total 'give' count is less than the total questions more visible
- Added: Additional option to create a custom order for the questions
What is new in version 2016r2:
- rel. 2 fixes a display error when printing a test.
- Added: New Starting Screen for improved navigation and look
- Added: Ability to delete a quiz from the Select A Quiz Screen
- Added: Updated the user interface for easier access
- Added: Moved score analysis to a single window
- Added: Improved version handling
- Added: Made adding names and classes clearer
- Added: Automatically checks for updates upon launch
- Fixed: bug when appending quizzes
What is new in version 2014r2:
- Added: When selecting the "Create/Edit Tests" option, a pop up window provides clear options for the user.
- Added: Imported text now must be in plain text format (.txt). The .rtf option has been removed.
- Added: Improved handling of non-English languages
- Fixed: Copying and pasting a single line of text no longer crashes the app.
- Fixed: QMP now does a better job of determining line breaks when importing a text document
- Fixed: All unicode characters are now correctly handled in the Print/Export Screen
- Fixed: When upgrading, the duplicate dictionary from the new download is automatically deleted.