A full-featured application in which the user can generate, administer, archive, upload, export, and score tests. Features of the program include: Up to 11 different types of questions can now be included within a single quiz file. Un-graded survey questions can be included within the quiz. Question types include Multiple Choice with multiple correct answers and Short Answer with multiple responses required. Users may include multiple pictures with each question. Essay questions may be included and graded by the test admin. The new Practice Mode allows test takers to immediately see the correct answer(s). Test creators can append a test onto another test. Test questions can be added to the end of the quiz or inserted between to existing questions. Test scores can be exported to TSV format for importing into spreadsheet programs... Administrators can print out multiple version of a quiz with corresponding answer sheets for each version. Users can format a test for printing within QuizMaker Pro Exported scores now include the date taken. Program can be set to use a computer voice to read questions and answers. Test analysis shown with graphical representation. Individual score data shown from within the scores screen. Whole test Find/Replace. Quiz explanations show within the test window. A styling toolbar makes adding text styles easy. Test creator may assign a point value to every question, thus weighting certain questions. A Category may be set for each question. Users can create a new test from their misses only.
What is new in this release:
- Added: Save the misses from a test take and create a new test from them.
- Added: Rank_Order question type. Grading is all or nothing
- Added: 'Disable this app' function
- Fixed: DB error #0 when adding a name
- Fixed: user no longer allowed to save a Match quiz without all of the answers being provided.
- Fixed: Apply TRIM to SA answers before saving them
- Fixed: Main Screen on the Print/Export Screen now appears correctly
- Remove ReadMe file, put license in app
- Fixed: No longer requires deletion of a quiestion if there is no text.
- Update: help files
What is new in version 2016r3:
- Fixed: Error reported by some users when creating initial class.
- Fixed: Duplicating a question no longer links the questions together
- Fixed: Using an apostrophe in Class or Student names no longer produces an error
- Fixed: Made the warning that the total 'give' count is less than the total questions more visible
- Added: Additional option to create a custom order for the questions
What is new in version 2016r2:
- rel. 2 fixes a display error when printing a test.
- Added: New Starting Screen for improved navigation and look
- Added: Ability to delete a quiz from the Select A Quiz Screen
- Added: Updated the user interface for easier access
- Added: Moved score analysis to a single window
- Added: Improved version handling
- Added: Made adding names and classes clearer
- Added: Automatically checks for updates upon launch
- Fixed: bug when appending quizzes
What is new in version 2014r2:
- Added: When selecting the "Create/Edit Tests" option, a pop up window provides clear options for the user.
- Added: Imported text now must be in plain text format (.txt). The .rtf option has been removed.
- Added: Improved handling of non-English languages
- Fixed: Copying and pasting a single line of text no longer crashes the app.
- Fixed: QMP now does a better job of determining line breaks when importing a text document
- Fixed: All unicode characters are now correctly handled in the Print/Export Screen
- Fixed: When upgrading, the duplicate dictionary from the new download is automatically deleted.