- This update addresses CEC Operation, HDMI 1.4 improvements, a Lens-shift direction of the ceiling mode, smoothness of the Color management adjustment, and improve the 2D to 3D (and 3D to 2D) mode switching
• It is important that the correct firmware update file be used for the appropriate projector.
• Use of incorrect firmware file could render the projector inoperative.
• Customized settings on the projector will be erased during firmware update.
• Note the customized settings and re-enter them after firmware update is completed.
• End-user agrees to use this firmware at their own risk.
• End-user bears the total responsibility for any failure arising from installing the firmware.
About Projector Firmware:
Install this firmware package and projectors can benefit from higher image quality, improved performance and stability, various fixed issues encountered throughout the unit’s lifetime, as well as several other changes.
Still, if you wish to apply this release, it would be best if you first read and understand the installations procedure; also, perform this task using a fully-charged battery or in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit), and only after you have familiarized yourself with the update steps.
Bear in mind that, while the firmware is upgrading, it isn’t recommended to use the projector’s buttons, or interrupt the process in any way; doing so can cause serious malfunctions to the device and might even render it unusable.
That being said, if you intend to update to this release, click the download button, get the package and update the firmware version. If not, check back with our website as often as possible so that you don’t miss the update that will boost the performance of your projector.