This package contains the files needed for installing the EasyCap SMI Grabber Device Driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Windows XP: 18.104.22.168
- Windows Vista 32-bit: 22.214.171.124
- Windows Vista 64-bit: 126.96.36.199
- Windows 7 32-bit: 188.8.131.52
- Windows 7 64-bit: 184.108.40.206
- Windows 8 64-bit: 220.127.116.11
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Video Capture Adapter Driver:
TV Tuner drivers act as a communication bridge between your TV tuner and your personal computer. Whether you are using an external or an internal TV Tuner, it is very important that you update your drivers as often as possible in order to use your device at its maximum potential.
When bugs are found in the software, developers launch new drivers meant to solve these issues and improve compatibility with newer operating systems, as well as add new features to the device.
Usually, TV tuner drivers come as part of a package that also contains the video playback software. This way, users get to enjoy a more stable, bug-free experience, but also an improved user interface for the included playback software.
Most of the times, TV Tuner drivers come in an easy to use installation software bundle which guides the user through all the steps, but that’s not always the case: there are situations in which, with older devices, the driver must be added manually.
Before clicking the download button, please make sure that you have selected the appropriate driver for your unit and operating system. Don’t forget to check with our website for the latest drivers and software in order to keep your device up to date and running smoothly.