TechSmith Camtasia is a reliable screen recording and video editing tool that helps users convey their message conveniently and effectively, from nearly any device. Easily record your screen to capture PowerPoint slides, software demos, webpages, and more. Then enhance your videos by importing existing media or using Camtasia's wide variety of editing tools to create powerful, professional videos. Videos can be shared directly to Google Drive, or our free hosting site, Screencast.com for easy viewing.
What is new in this release:
Version 22.214.171.1249 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1994:
- Added Vimeo production preset.
- Added support for 24-bit and 32-bit audio decoding.
- Fixed issue related to AVCHD.
- Added capability to extract media streams from TREC recordings.
- Improvements and bug fixes for the TechSmith Smart Player.
- Fixed some scenarios that resulted in a crash on start-up.
- Bug fixes for Google Drive outputs.
- Other minor bugs fixes.
What is new in version 188.8.131.529:
- Fix for when Recorder tools > options menu is not working correctly on touch screens
- Fix for audio popping issue with webcam and mic recordings
- Bug fixes and improvements
What is new in version 184.108.40.2062:
Bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 220.127.116.114:
- You can now sign in to your TechSmith account in-product and on the website.
- Added My Places, which includes OneDrive for Business integration, and import and export from OneDrive for Business.
- Bug fixes.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1689:
- Added TechSmith in product notifications
- Made improvements to the TechSmith Smart Player
- Added a "Mix to mono" option which is useful when all the audio is in the left or right channel, and you'd like it in both
- Fixed a bug where the PowerPoint Add-in would conflict with Microsoft MIX
- Fixed some reported and discovered bugs in working with Transitions
- Fixed a crash in Callouts when editing the text
- Fixed a crash that would occur when adding certain kinds of MP4 files to the timeline
- Other minor bug fixes
DirectX 9 or later, Microsoft .NET 4.0