Movavi Video Converter is Movavi's acclaimed bestseller, well-known for supporting a wide range of media formats and mobile devices, high quality file encoding, and high speed processing. Convert between more than 180 formats, including DVD and HD video: AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, MOV, WMV, 3GP, and many more. Extract soundtracks from movies or clips and save them in MP3, FLAC, and other audio formats. Choose one of the more than 200 presets for mobile devices to easily prepare files for playback on any popular brand of smartphone, tablet, cell phone or media player. Trim media files or join multiple files with a single click. Add subtitles to output videos. Adjust the brightness, contrast, and other video parameters. Share files online. One simple program does it all.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. Support for 180+ media file formats. Ready-made presets for 200+ mobile devices. Rip DVD video to any popular video format. Select individual audio tracks and subtitles for conversion. Extract and convert music from video files. Convert between image formats. Make GIFs from videos. Save individual video frames. Easily join, trim, crop, and rotate video. Adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation. Stabilize shaky videos. Automatically enhance video quality and add watermarks. Share online. Export to iTunes, YouTube, Facebook. Watch Folder. Just choose the folder and conversion parameters, and the program will automatically convert all new files added to that folder. SuperSpeed mode. Process video with no re-encoding or loss of quality.
What is new in this release:
- Version 16.0:
- Support for NVIDIA NVENC hardware acceleration.
- Support for more formats and codecs: APNG, Opus, and more.
- Ready-made presets for the latest mobile devices: Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, and Grand Prime, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, Google Nexus 6, Motorola Moto G and Moto X, Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, HTC One (M9), LG G4 and G Flex 2, Nook Tablet.
- Watch Folder. Specify a folder and all the new files in that folder will be automatically converted to the format of your choice.
- Video stabilization lets you eliminate jitter from footage - very helpful when processing amateur video.
- Two-pass encoding. If you want optimal balance between the quality and size of the output video file, enable this option in the preset settings.
- Save individual frames from any video with a single mouse click.
- Improved optimization for multi-core processors delivers an additional performance gain of up to 20%.
- Versions 16.0.1 and 16.0.2 - minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 15.2.1:
Fixed issue with export to iTunes 12
What is new in version 12.2:
- Version 12.2 adds new features:
- Adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation of video files before converting.
- Transfer AC3 soundtracks from DVD and video files to the output video without re-encoding.
- Auto audio codec. When you choose this option, the converter tries to use the same audio codec as in the original video.
7-day trial, watermark on output