Movavi Video Converter is Movavi's acclaimed bestseller, well-known for high-quality file encoding, high-speed processing, and support for a wide range of media formats and mobile devices. Convert to/from more than 180 formats, including Full HD and 4K Ultra HD video: AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, MOV, WMV, 3GP, and many more. Extract soundtracks from movies or short clips and save them in MP3, FLAC, AAC, and other audio formats. Choose from 200+ presets for mobile devices to easily prepare files for playback on any popular model of smartphone, tablet, or media player. Optimize video for online sharing on social media - YouTube, Facebook. Save screenshots in JPEG, PNG, and other formats; make GIFs from videos.
Edit files before converting them. Easily trim video and audio or join multiple files with a single click. Adjust colors by hand or use Magic Enhance for automatic corrections. Reduce the level of digital noise and stabilize shaky footage. Normalize the volume in quiet files and remove background noise. Add subtitles to output videos and synchronize them with the track. Automate the conversion process with the help of the Watch Folder. Just choose the folder and conversion parameters, and the program will automatically convert all new files added to that folder to your preferred format. Process video with no re-encoding or loss of quality with SuperSpeed mode.
What is new in this release:
- Automatic device detection: connect your smartphone or tablet to the computer and get the appropriate conversion settings
- Precise multi-segment trimming: cut out unnecessary parts from anywhere in the file
- Subtitle synchronization
- Video enhancing: reduce the level of visual noise
- Automatic volume evaluation and sound improvement
- Audio editing: remove background noise
- Improved video stabilization
- Faster conversion
- Support for 20+ new audio and video codecs
- 25+ new presets for the latest mobile devices
What is new in version 16.0.2:
- Version 16.0:
- Support for NVIDIA NVENC hardware acceleration.
- Support for more formats and codecs: APNG, Opus, and more.
- Ready-made presets for the latest mobile devices: Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, and Grand Prime, iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, Google Nexus 6, Motorola Moto G and Moto X, Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, HTC One (M9), LG G4 and G Flex 2, Nook Tablet.
- Watch Folder. Specify a folder and all the new files in that folder will be automatically converted to the format of your choice.
- Video stabilization lets you eliminate jitter from footage - very helpful when processing amateur video.
- Two-pass encoding. If you want optimal balance between the quality and size of the output video file, enable this option in the preset settings.
- Save individual frames from any video with a single mouse click.
- Improved optimization for multi-core processors delivers an additional performance gain of up to 20%.
- Versions 16.0.1 and 16.0.2 - minor bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 15.2.1:
Fixed issue with export to iTunes 12
What is new in version 12.2:
- Version 12.2 adds new features:
- Adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation of video files before converting.
- Transfer AC3 soundtracks from DVD and video files to the output video without re-encoding.
- Auto audio codec. When you choose this option, the converter tries to use the same audio codec as in the original video.
7-day trial, watermark on output