VideoMach is a multi-purpose video tool that can be used to: (1) Convert time-lapse or high-speed images to video, (2) Extract images and audio from movies, (3) Merge several videos into one, (4) Stitch multiple videos side-by-side for visual comparison.
VideoMach supports a large number of video, image and audio formats. Supported video formats: 3GP, 3GA, 3G2, 3GP2, 3GPP video, ASF, AVI, DIVX, IVF, M2TS, CIN, CINE, VOB, FLI, FLC, FLV, F4V, HAV, IDT RAW, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, M2V, MTS, TS, OGV, OGG, RM, WEBM, WMV, WM. Supported image formats: BAY, BMP, DIB, RLE, GIF, GIFF, JPG, JPEG, JIF, JFIF, J, JP2, JPC, J2K, J2C, PCX, PNG, PNM, PPM, PGMm RAS, SUN, SGI, RGB, RGBA, BW, TGA, TIF, TIFF, XPM. Supported audio formats: M4A, AAC, AC3, AIF, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, MPA, MP2, MP3, OGG, OGA, OPUS, WAV, WMA. (some of which are import-only or export-only).
What is new in this release:
- Added 12 new timecodes to Text Overlay, all fully customizable (including microseconds)
- Reader/decoder for DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) file format (single image for now)
- Speed and Direction dialog now remembers last used display mode
What is new in version 5.10.7:
- Added: Support for Fastec TS3Cine Bayer encoded TIFFs
- Changed: Removed outdated settings from the Options window
- Fixed: MP4 now supports all possible frame rates
- Fixed: HQ MPEG multiplexer
DirectX 9 or better
Watermark on output images