7GIF is a full features animated GIFs player for Windows. Never heard of animated GIFs? Those little sound-less videoclips, often found all over the web, usually made for funny and crazy stuff. Windows lacks a real player for these files, this is why 7GIF was born. With 7GIF you will be able to display and play back animated GIFs and do much more as well. It also includes many options to control the animation, just like an actual media player. With 7GIF you have full control over the animation: play, pause, repeat, frame-by-frame view, zoom, speed up/down; and a LOT of features like: frames export, fast GIFs switching, slideshow, full screen mode, Windows 7 (8 and 10) advanced taskbar features, multilanguage UI, online updates.
What is new in this release:
- Added the (community requested) Playlist feature for Slideshows;
- Added buttons to add (from any folder), remove and sort Gifs in the playlist;
- Added sorting by name, size, date and randomly (shuffle) in the playlist;
- Included the zoom inout, zoom 100% and "fit to screen" inside the "Zoom" menu;
- Updated the main UI with more visible and "classic" icons;
- Added the option to select the type of picture scaling (resampling filter) to use;
- Improved playback performance;
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "Open" dialog window to appear when CTRL+O was pressed.
What is new in version 188.8.131.520:
Version 184.108.40.2060: Added the (community requested) Slideshow feature in the contextual and "Tools" menus; Added the option to go full screen when a slideshow is started; Added the option to repeat a GIF various times, before loading the next one, during a slideshow; Added the option to hide the OSD (On screen Display) like zoom, speed and frame number.
What is new in version 1.0.9:
- Optimizations, bug fixes and tweaks;
- The taskbar preview on Windows 7 (and newer versions) now previews only the picture area instead of the whole window of 7GIF;
- When deleting a GIF from 7GIF, the standard Windows Recycle Bin dialog box will now appear, if it's enabled in Windows;
- Added a new tab in the "About 7GIF" window with links to our social Networks official profiles;
- Added the new tab "Advanced" to the "Advanced settings" window;
- Added new ways to control the opening of a GIF and its zoom;
- Added German, Greek and Japanese translations.
Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5